Interac Casinos in Canada
Interac Wire Transfer is a highly secure payment method that lets you to transfer funds from your Canadian bank acc to a casino keeping your sensitive financial info safe and protected. Many citizens of Canada who shop online know how to use Interac, but some may not be aware that it can be used also to fund their casino accounts. In fact, it is possible to make deposits and cash-outs from online casinos using Interac.
This payment solution is becoming a popular solution, and many online gambling sites have added it to their cash register systems. Its popularity is associated with many things. Interac offers players a number of solid benefits. Take a look at our list of trusted Interac casinos as well as the ways you can get make the maximum out of using this payment system at a casino.
How We Find And Review Interac Casinos
You may be wondering why you need to resort to a casino rating if there are so many online gambling sites to choose from. You are right – there are more than enough gambling options available on the world wide web today. But far from all of them can offer decent gambling quality, customer protection, and fair game guarantees.
At GamblersChoice, we do not want you to compromise your gaming experience or put your sensitive information at risk. That’s why we keep an eye on what’s going on in the gambling market and are ready to share 100% trusted and professional casino names with you. Thus, instead of worrying about your prize money, you can enjoy the game to the max and increase your winning odds. When selecting the best Interac casinos, we are guided by multiple criteria and will never miss a single important thing. Find below the key casino parameters that we keep our radar on.
All Interac casinos from our rating hold a gaming license and are strictly regulated by specialized bodies. What does it mean to you?
- You can be sure that a casino is not a scam and operates legally;
- There is a dedicated regulatory body that will protect your interests in case of any issue;
- There is no risk that a casino will refuse to give off your money;
- Your personal information is under the lock and is not shared with third parties;
- All games available at a casino are not tweaked against you.
Licensing is the very first thing that we check about a casino as we put your safety as our main priority.
Playing the same games a couple of weeks in a row is no good, and we do not wish you that. On our end, we will do everything so that you find all your favorite games under the roof of the casino you choose. Gaming policy and assortment is something that we never forget to check. Every Interac casino is rated based on the game assortment and diversity, as well as the gambling quality provided.
Professional casinos treat their loyal customers and newly registered players with good bonuses and special offers. Unfortunately, far from every bonus offer is as profitable as it seems to be. No worries – we have reviewed all the bonus offers and have picked the most generous Interac casinos for you based on the following:
- Bonus types (deposit, no deposit, match, reload, cashback, free spins, etc.);
- Bonus amounts offered;
- Bonus claiming conditions and wagering requirements;
- Bonus expiration date;
- Supported games.
As you can see, we pick casino bonuses that can be used by any player regardless of one’s game preferences and gambling experience.
Make payments without overpaying a dime. Large commission and transaction delays – this is something that we want to prevent for you. In our list, you will find casinos that not only accept Interac payments but also work with Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Skill, cryptocurrencies, and other payment solutions.
You may be faced with a critical issue that cannot wait. To prevent this situation from happening, we pick Interac casinos that are up and running 24/7. This means that you can contact their customer support at any day/ night hour and get a timely reply from them. At GamblersChoice, we do not trust marketing claims and always check how professional and helpful customer support at a particular online casino is.
You will not feel lost and confused on a casino site. In our list, we feature Interac casinos with user-friendly sites. Even if you are going to gamble from your mobile, you will hardly have any problems with finding a target game or bonus.
How To Use Interac In Online Casinos
The first thing that you need to make deposits with Interac is to have an acc with one of the affiliated banking banks or financial institutions on the network. The good thing is that you don’t need to create a separate account for Interac. In order to Interac at a casino, you need to perform the following:
- Go to the “Cashier” section on the Interac casino site;
- Select Interac among the deposit/ withdrawal options and select the desired deposit/cash-out size;
- Select your bank or financial institution from the list of partners;
- You are asked to log in with your banks to complete and verify the transaction;
- The money is immediately credited and is available to you.
Everything is quite easy and straightforward, and you will not have to wait as with other payment solutions.
Interac Advantages and Disadvantages
There are many good things about Interac. It may be no accident that so many gamblers use this payment solution.
Pros of Interac
- Easy withdrawal of funds – Interac is directly linked to your bank or credit account, which significantly speeds up any operation that you run;
- Fast transactions – Instead of waiting up to 7 business days to get money to your credit or debit card or paying a bank transfer fee, your payout goes straight to your account;
- Ironclad data protection – The system employs multiple levels of security to prevent players from sharing their bank account or credit card number with any online casino. While sending money to/ from your bank and Interac acc, you can count on another layer of security.
Cons of Interac
- Payment validity – You should closely monitor every transaction. If a casino does not accept funds from your Interac account but credits your game account, the transaction will be declined in thirty days.
What is more, not all online casinos accept Interac. However, we have picked the best casinos that you can go with.
In case you do not have free bucks on your Interac account and are looking for an alternative solution that you can use. Here are a few Interac alternatives for depositing at your disposal:
- ecoPayz – it is a payment system with 2-hour verification and lifetime Gold status for players, gamblers, bettors to work with merchants and withdraw money to a bank account;
- Skrill – it is an electronic payment system that allows you to send and get money using only an email address;
- Muchbetter – it is a British payment system that is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), which makes it as reliable as other well-known payment solutions, such as Skrill, Neteller, or PayPal;
- Paysafecard – it is a prepaid card or voucher for anonymous payments. There is no need for e-wallets, registrations, or verifications.
All these payment solutions are accepted by the casinos that we have picked for you.