Mastercard Casinos In Canada
Mastercard is a widely accepted payment method in the online gambling industry that most gamblers resort to. Most online casinos support Mastercard for both deposits and withdrawals and process transactions quite fast. What is more, with Mastercard, you will not have to give lots of your money to cover commissions and can rest assured about the safety and integrity of your sensitive data.
How We Find And Review Mastercard Casinos
There are thousands of Mastercard casinos available on the web, so you will have more than plenty of offers. Of course, instead of rushing and registering at the very first Mastercard casino that you manage to find, you should research the market and pick a reliable gambling operator. This is the best approach, but it will take some time. If you feel that you cannot wait and spend hours on casino searches, then you can always turn to us.
At Gamblers Choice, we know what you are looking for and will help you make the right decision. Our gambling experts try different casinos and pick only the best platforms for our casino ratings. So here is what we keep our radar on when reviewing and rating different gambling establishments.
The availability of a gambling license is the very first thing that we check about Mastercard casinos. We do not want you to put your gambling safety at risk. That’s why we check whether a particular establishment is controlled by a dedicated regulatory body, such as:
- The UK Gambling Commission;
- The Gambling Commissioner of Gibraltar;
- The Curaçao Gaming Control Board;
- Malta Gaming Authority;
Apart from checking a logo of a gambling regulatory body, we also compare license numbers and verify the validity of a document.
It is a sad story when you find a Mastercard casino, register an account, make a deposit, and then see that the gaming library is limited and doesn’t contain the games that you like. We try to avoid such situations and always keep an eye on the gaming policy. Here is what we take into account:
- Gaming software – only the casinos using professional software (NetEnt, Microgaming, Betsoft, Paytech) are ranked high;
- Game range – only casino with at least 200 games enter our ratings;
- Gameplay quality – we test out different games on different devices to make sure that they run smoothly with no bugs or lags;
- Game responsiveness – you may be looking to play your favorite casino game right from your mobile phone, and you should be able to do so with no issues or complications.
The best thing about how we check casino games is that we run test drives ourselves without trusting marketing claims.
Getting free money from a casino is a good thing, agree? Being able to win cash prizes without risking a dime from your wallet is something that everyone would love. We want that you have a chance to take the maximum out of online gambling at a Mastercard casino. And casino bonuses can greatly contribute. Here are some of the metrics that we use when evaluating different bonus offers:
- Bonus type (deposit, no deposit, free spins)
- Bonus amount;
- Claiming terms;
- Bonus use terms;
- Playthrough requirements;
- On-the-list games;
- Geo-restrictions (if any);
- Expiration date.
Based on the above, you get a clear idea of what you can expect when claiming a particular bonus.
If you are going to gamble for real money, then finding a casino where you can make deposits and withdrawals in a convenient way for you is a prerequisite. Winning a huge prize and being unable to cash out the jackpot would be extremely disappointing. Being forced to pay sky-high commissions or wait for your money a couple of weeks in a row will hardly make you happy either. To avoid such situations from happening, we pick licensed Mastercard casinos and check other supported payment options, such as Visa, PayPal, Skrill, cryptocurrencies, etc.
You should have your issue and request addressed in a timely manner because sometimes time costs too much money. Therefore, we pick Mastercard casinos that provide 24/7 professional support that can be accessed through different channels – be it a live chat, toll-free phone, or email.
Seeking a target game for too long or being unable to find important information about a promo will never make your experience good. We understand how important it is to feel comfortable on a site, and we try to achieve this for you. Site navigation, page load speed, platform responsiveness – these are some of the things that we check.
How to Use Mastercard In Online Casinos
To make a deposit/withdrawal with Mastercard, you need to create an account at a casino and link it to your bank card. As a rule, you just need to provide your email address, full name, and age. You will then receive a confirmation link sent to your email, by clicking which, you will activate an account.
In order to run any financial operation using Mastercard, you need to pick it from the list of payment options and specify the amount you want to transfer. Keep in mind that you will have to pay the commission as well, which is around 10-15% depending on a casino.
Mastercard Advantages and Disadvantages
There are many things that make gamblers use Mastercard as their main deposit/ withdrawal instruments:
- Instant access;
- balanced commission rates;
- Popularity in different gambling establishments.
However, there are still some nuances to be aware of:
- The min/ max allowed deposit/ withdrawal amount may vary;
- Some casinos may charge you high.
In case you are looking for a payment system that can be a good alternative to Mastercard at online casinos, then you have a couple of good options:
- InstaDebit – it is an electronic wallet with which you can safely transfer funds from your bank account and vice versa. Using the INSTADEBIT eWallet will allow you to transfer funds to the accounts without specifying personal banking informationж
- eCheck – the system allows you to quickly and securely transfer money from your bank account to your gaming account using electronic checks;
- ecoPayz – it is an online payment system that allows you to quickly make secure payments around the world.
- Interac – it is a Canadian payment method that supports payments and cashouts using bank transfers.