MuchBetter Casinos In Canada
MuchBetter is a new payment system created specifically for poker players, which is a great alternative for players and allows you to make instant deposits and quick cashouts without commissions. It is a British payment system that is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), which makes it as reliable as other well-known payment systems, such as Skrill, Neteller, or PayPal.
MuchBetter is also accepted in most online casinos in Canada and offers a ton of benefits to both players and online gambling operators. If you have never heard of the system, then it is the right time to give it a try. In our turn, we have picked the best MuchBetter casinos that support this payment solution and offer decent service. So instead of picking a random casino site, check what our gambling pros have tested and approved for you.
How We Find And Review MuchBetter Casinos
Finding a professional and safe online casino can be tough and time-consuming. We know that like no one else. Checking tens of online gambling halls every day, we are aware of numerous pitfalls and important casino features that should always be on your radar. If you do not have enough time to do in-depth casino research yourself, then we are ready to take the load off your shoulders and recommend a couple of good MuchBetter casinos.
Of course, we understand the responsibility we take when creating casino ratings for you. That’s why we carefully assess every online gambling establishment and pay attention to all important parameters before rating and adding them to our top list. So here are the main evaluation criteria that we are always guided by.
The very first thing that a casino should have in order to be a part of our ratings is a gambling license. Without this document, a casino operator will never be recommended by us. Of course, we first of all check whether this document is available. But apart from that, we also verify the following details:
- License number and its exact match with the data on the regulator’s side;
- License type (what games and geographic regions it covers);
- License expiration date (the exact date the document is valid to).
Besides that, we also check whether casino games are approved by either eCOGRA or TST and when the last time they were reviewed by dedicated commissions. This is important to ensure fair and cheating-free game flow.
We doubt that you are ready to play the same games a couple of weeks or even months in a row. Thus, you will get bored very quickly and will start looking for an alternative casino shortly. Professional casinos boast extensive gaming lists, and we are ready to share their names with you.
In the gaming catalogs of all the casinos that we have picked for you, you will find the following types of casino entertainment:
- Slots with a varied number of reels/ pay lines/ bonus features/ themes;
- Table games covering roulette, blackjack, poker, keno, etc;
- Progressive games offering multi-million jackpots;
- Video pokers that you can enjoy in the dynamic format;
- Live dealers games available in real-time mode.
Just as it should be, all the top casinos offer at least 200 different games and revisit their gaming portfolio on a monthly/ bi-monthly basis. This means that you can find brand-new games under the roof of your favorite casino.
You should be able to gamble for free, have your bankroll extended, or get bonus chips added to your gaming wallet. We get that perfectly well. And we also know that professional online gambling operators are generous with their customers, and we are checking that on our side. Here are some of the things that we are guided by when assessing the effectiveness of bonuses at MuchBetter casinos:
- Bonus types (deposit, no deposit bonus, no deposit spins);
- Bonus update frequency;
- The availability of a loyalty program at a casino;
- Bonus claiming and wagering conditions;
- Geo-restrictions (if any);
- In-the-offer games.
Some casino bonuses may expire in a day; others may be unavailable for players from most countries. Thus, you will hardly be able to avail of such offers. To avoid such situations, we have explored all the offers from the inside. Read our reviews of the top MuchBetter casinos to know even the slightest details of every offer.
Make deposits and withdrawals in the most comfortable ways. We have picked the casinos that support the most popular payment solutions and process all types of transactions fast. Here is what we always check:
- Supported payment methods;
- The speed of transaction processing;
- Fees a casino charges;
- Min/ max allowed deposit amount per week;
- Min/ max allowed withdrawal amount per week.
We give preference to online casinos whose customer support is available 24/7 and can be accessed through different channels of communication, be it phone, email, or live chat. Their response time is important as well since we do not want you to wait.
You should be 100% comfortable when gambling on a casino site. Only in this way that you can win. Feeling lost or confused will hardly boost your winning odds. Therefore, we are highly focused on website design and navigation. Intuitive site interface, the availability of on-site filters and game categorization, and mobile-friendliness of the site are highly important.
How To Use MuchBetter In Online Casinos
To start using MuchBetter in online casinos and poker rooms, you just need to sync your gaming and payment account. It is only necessary to specify your email address and phone number associated with MuchBetter. Once done, you will receive a verification code on your mobile phone. Please, type it in the input window and confirm your actions – and voila your two accounts are synced, and you can start using MuchBetter for deposits and withdrawals.
MuchBetter Advantages and Disadvantages
Although MuchBetter is fairly a new payment system, it has already proven to be an effective solution due to:
- The opportunity to make instant deposits;
- The absence of any fees or commissions;
- The opportunity to cash out money from casinos fast;
- Quick processing of cashouts;
- Quick withdrawals of money to a bank account, cryptocurrency.
Unfortunately, far from every online casino works with MuchBetter. But we expect that this situation will change in the future.
There are a couple of good MuchBetter alternatives that you can use for depositing at online casinos in Canada:
- InstaDebit – it is an e-wallet that allows for a safe money transfer from your bank account and vice versa. There is no need to specify personal banking information to complete the transaction;
- eCheck – it is an electronic version of a paper check that provides different payment processing times and less waste. Electronic checks combine the security, speed, and processing efficiency of all electronic transactions;
- ecoPayz – it is a convenient payment system that allows online gamblers to easily and profitably make deposits in casinos and transfers within the system without any commissions;
- Interac – this payment method supports payments and refunds using bank transfers. Interac allows you not to disclose your personal bank account details.